What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, composed by a chain of letters and numbers, on certain occasions located within your computer by web page servers. They enable the web page owner to distinguish you from other site users. Cookies cannot be executed as a code and do not incorporate virus that enable us to access your hard disk. For this reason, it is not possible for us to access the information in your hard disk, even if cookies are stored within it.
This web uses its own "cookies" and also third party ones in order to offer you a better experience and service. When navigating or using our services, you accept the use we make of them. You can change your "cookie" configuration any time.
How are cookies used?
The data that is generated through cookies on the ELECPROY AUTOMATION AND INDUSTRIAL ROBOTICS S.L. Web pages can be used for different means, including the following:
• For strictly necessary use: These cookies are essential for you to be able to navigate on the web page and use the different functions, such as accessing secure areas of the site, remembering articles from your shopping list, remembering at what point of ordering you are at.
• Rendering: Cookies compile information about how visitors use the web page, for instance, the pages that users visit more often and if they receive error messages. These cookies are used in order to improve the web page in future versions, improve user experience, improve the web page functioning reducing the time it takes for the pages you visit to load, guarantee a
• Functionality: This cookies enable the web page to recall decisions you make when you access it, such as your user name or the language and to offer you a better experience or guarantee a coherent look of the web page, guaranteeing security when you login
• Focalization or publicity: These cookies are used in order to deliver the most relevant content for you and your interests.
We do not allow third parties to advertise themselves on our web page, but we cannot control the advertisements that are allowed by internet purveyors for making publicity while you navigate on the internet.
Types of Cookies we use
This Web uses both temporal session cookies and permanent ones. Session cookies only store data while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal so that it can be used and accessed in more than an occasion
Depending on the finality with which the data obtained through cookies is treated, the web can use:
These are the ones that enable the user to navigate through the web page or application and to use different options and/or services offered on it. For instance, to control data traffic and communication, identifying a session, accessing restricted access parts of the web page, recall the elements that integrate an order, to
apply for the inscription or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation and storing contents for the dissemination of videos and sound.
These are the ones that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics that are predefined in their terminal or that the user himself defines. For instance, the language, navigator type, the selected content design, terminal geolocation and regional configuration from which one accesses the service.
Publicity Cookies- ELECPROY DOES NOT USE PUBLICITARY COOKIES
These are the ones that allow an efficient management of publicity spaces that are included in the web page or application that offers the service. The enable publicity content adequation for this to be relevant for the user and in order to avoid showing adds the user has already seen.
Statistical Analysis Cookies
These are the ones that allow the follow-up and behaviour analysis of the users on the web page The information that is stored through this kind of cookies is used for measuring the activity of websites, applications and platforms and for elaborating navigation profiles for the users of these sites, with the purpose of introducing improvements in the service in relation of the use data of the users.
Third Party Cookies
In some web pages it is possible that third party cookies may be installed that enable the management and improvement of the offered services. For instance, statistical services of GoogleAnalytics.
The user has the option to allow, block or delete the cookies that have been installed in their computer by configuring the options of the navigator they have installed in their terminal:
In order to adjust the permissions related to cookies on Google Chrome Navigator:
In order to adjust the permissions related to cookies on Mozilla Firefox:
* More information about Mozilla Firefox.
In order to adjust the permissions related to cookies on Internet Explorer 9:
* More information about Internet Explorer 9.
You can find out more details about how you can administrate cookies by using the "Help" button on your navigator, or you can visit www.aboutcookies.org where you can find detailed information on cookie management on the most common use navigators.
In some navigators you can configure specific rules for cookie administration for each website, thus offering a more precise privacy control. This means that you cannot install cookies of every site, but only of trusted ones.
¿En qué zonas trabajamos?
Soluciones industriales a tu alcance